Skin Resurfacing in Seattle
Remove unsightly acne scars and wrinkles.
Our Master Esthetician can repair the signs of skin damage to give you a smoother, healthier-looking complexion.
If you’re one of many people who are bothered by their uneven skin texture—be it scars, wrinkles, enlarged pores, or stretch marks—the solution is easier than you’d think. Stop worrying about covering up old acne scars or stressing over the deep-set wrinkles that make you look older than you really are. It’s time to take the first step toward celebrating your skin.
Venus Concept’s targeted skin resurfacing treatments can effectively reduce signs of skin damage and improve the appearance of uneven skin texture, and help the appearance of melasma, no matter how fair or dark your skin tone. With a series of treatments, you’ll notice a naturally smoother, more radiant, and healthier-looking complexion that lasts.
Will this treatment work for me?
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, deeper wrinkles, scars, visible pores, melasma, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a facelift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed any Advil, Tylenol, or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned